Today we have chosen a very trendy topic related to Netflix and that is to change the language. We are in the process of changing the default language of the Netflix account according to our region. If the interface is beyond your comprehension, you may have difficulty opening a Netflix account for the first time.
Everyone knows that Netflix is available worldwide and billions of Netflix users speak different languages. So our purpose is to answer the question of how to change the language on Netflix which is quite simple. It’s hard to understand for people who don’t speak and understand English, such as Spanish and Arabic.
So the method is following
- Go to the Netflix account and sign in
- At the right top corner, you see the profile image icon
- Click on edit profile and choose a language
- There is a drop-down menu with a complete list of various languages
- Choose one which suits you best
- Save it and done
These short and simple six steps you have to follow to continue your entertainment in your national language. You can apply this method on any device and medium like computer, mac, windows etc.
How to change the language on Netflix apps
In the above paragraph, we learned how to change Netflix language on desktop, now we explore the method on the app. People who are using Netflix app on their mobile phones also wanted to know the method.
- Open the Netflix app on your mobile phone, there is an icon of three lines with the label of MORE.
- You can see this label at the bottom of the screen
- Click on it
- A list appears on your screen where you find a word “Language”
- The default language is English which you can change by doing click on “Change”
- Choose a language according to your region and save it
- That’s it
How to turn on Subtitles on Netflix
Netflix presents different libraries for every region and provides unique data according to them. The data is in form of movies, shows and series, so people want to watch movies of different regions. And while watching that movie they face a problem of language so they prefer to use subtitles on their screens. But they do not know how to do it and want to know how to get subtitles on Netflix.
So the method is
- Open your Netflix account and start any shows you wanna watch
- Press OK using remote
- Choose the option of “Audio and Subtitle” from the list
You can also watch this video for better understanding
And if you want to turn off subtitles option for some time, you have to adopt a reverse process
- Return to your screen and select the first option which is “Play”
- Subtitles will off
How to change the language on Netflix apple tv
Whatever device you are using for Netflix, be it desktop or TV screen, Samsung or Apple. The method of changing the language is the same because the Netflix website is responsive so you can follow the above method.
How to change country on Netflix account
To change the country or region to get access to various libraries of Netflix, you have to use VPNs. There are a lot of VPNs but we recommend Nord or Express VPN.