Latest Chromebook allows you to watch Netflix streaming on it if you still unfamiliar then this topic is for you. Google Chrome OS is installed in existing Chromebooks which is different from Windows and Mac’s OS. This latest OSs can play Netflix streamings without any trouble. If you are struggling to get Netflix on Chromebook, you need to update it to get the new version.
How to update and download Netflix on Chromebook
Here we check two methods, first how to update Chromebook and second how to download Netflix on it.
How to update Chromebook
If you’re using an older version of Chromebook, you’ll need to update it to get Netflix movies and shows.
- On the home screen of your Chromebook, you can see a Wrench icon, click on it
- Next step is to click on “About Google Chrome”
- Click on “Check for update” option
- If any update is available, do it
How to download Netflix on Chromebook
Once you update your Chrome you can watch Netflix on it but first, you have to download it. So you can follow this method to download Netflix
- Go to google play store using Chromebook
- Find the Netflix app, download and install it
- Open it, enter your Netflix email and password (subscription is required)
- That’s it
If you wanna download Netflix movies and shows to watch offline on Chrome, you can avail this opportunity too.
Why is my Chromebook so slow?
Are you facing the problem that your Chromebook is running slow? These are some points which need to fix it.
- Uninstall or delete extra extensions
- Update apps on time
- Do not open too many tabs at a time
- Shut down/ turned off properly
- Disable VPNs
Follow these short terms to speed up your chrome
How to change the language on Chromebook
To change the language on Chromebook
- Go to settings
- Choose advanced settings
- There is an option “languages and input” click on it
- Choose a language option
- Mark the box which language you wanna select
How to connect Chromebook to tv
Here we are going to share two methods which are used to make a connection between TV and Chromebook.
- HDMI PORT
You can simply use the HDMI port to connect TV and Chromebook.
- Through the wireless method, click on the clock from your Chrome and choose “Cast”
- Choose your chrome device
- A pop-up window will appear, choose the desktop
- Click on share
- You can stop this process from a clock too
How to screenshot Netflix
You cannot take a screenshot of Netflix scenes due to privacy reasons, but there is an app which is designed for this process. The app name is “Sandboxie”, download and installs it to take screenshots.
- Open your chrome in a sandbox
- Right-click on your chrome icon and choose “Run Sandboxed” option
- Start Netflix and play your movie and pause at the scene you want to take a screenshot
- Take it screenshot using short cut key
For more info:
How to download Netflix shows on Chromebook
To download Netflix shows on Chromebook or to watch them offline, open your Netflix account on your Chromebook. Choose your show you wanna download, there is a download icon located in front of the thumbnail, click on it.
How to download Netflix movies on Chromebook
To download Netflix movies on Chromebook or to watch them offline, open your Netflix account on your Chromebook. Choose your movie you wanna download, there is a download icon located in front of the thumbnail, click on it.